Moca_Cafe6's Whitelist Application

Moca_Cafe6

May 14, 2023
Date of Application: [03/28/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [10395] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [Moca_Cafe6]
Discord Username: [moca_cafe6]
Roblox Username: [Moca_Cafe6]
Country / Timezone: [Japan / JST]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[ * ] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[ * ] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?

For me, Mountain Interactive is a good choice because it offers an advanced level of RP experience that other communities do not have. Specifically, I feel that they have a wide variety of police, fire, and other organizations, beautiful graphics, and many other great things. A whitelist version of such a wonderful community would surely offer more advanced and innovative role-playing.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?

I want to follow the rules and bring everyone a fulfilling experience that is true to the RP. For example, if you are going to be a police officer, you should not only follow the rules of RP, but you should also follow the RP in your tone of voice and the way you move, and you should do it normatively, just like a real police officer.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?

It depends on what the traffic violation was, for example, if it was a speeding violation, I would respect the police officer, but would act like a bad guy so that he can have fun and end up getting caught.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I would first look at the ID and make sure the person is of legal age before introducing the item. Then I would then describe the item and introduce the rules for handling firearms. If there are no problems, I would ask the customer to purchase the item with cash or card and hand the thing over to them.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)

First I would look for a safe place to hide the moment I found the gun. Then I would quietly call 911 on the spot and follow the police's instructions for the rest of the day.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
I'm not sure what you mean by role-play grammar, but my guess is to surround it with ** when demonstrating an action. And if you have to make meta statements about reality, etc., enclose them in parentheses () to indicate that they are not relevant to the RP.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[ ] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[ * ] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[ * ] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ * ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)