1. Username: Officer_ColeSlaw
    2. Months / Years in Mountain Interactive: 2 Years
    3. Moderation History? Y/N No
    4. Staff / Frmr. Staff? Y/N Current Administrator

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type Platinum VIP
    2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: 3 Months
    3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No
    4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? Undercover Explorer, Undercover Tahoe, BMW M8, and the Camaro Z/28.

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10? 9
    2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10? 8
    3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership? It was fairly easy and I did not encounter many complications when doing so, and the simple problems I did encouter were very simple to get by and solve.
    4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership? I bought Platinum because I wanted to better my roleplay experience and I believe it has in various ways as there is tools offered, teams, and even free vehicles.
    5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it? I do in some situations but in others I wish there was more offered to us donators sometimes but for the most part I would say it is worth it.
    6. What's your favorite perk of the membership? The vehicles most defiantly being able to spawn them and enjoy the game.
    7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership? Don't know that I have a least favorite perk but I defiantly wish more perks were offered.
    8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable? Vehicle packs that are sold for example 4 vehicles for 50$ or something to offer the Platinum+ members more at a good price.
    9. How do you feel about our prices? I wish the prices were a little more fair in some situations as I don't have a lot of money to spend on here and spending 25 to 30$ on just one vehicle is quite a lot.

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in perris? My overall experience is very good some situations are worse then others but at the end of the day I am still gonna play Perris and don't plan on stopping doing so.
    2. Do you believe moderation performs well? I do and the problems that have been a issue in Moderation are being cleared up and were always working to better ourselves.

3. How do you feel perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up): Currently I couldn't think of anything but maybe once the new game is out I will have some suggestions for stuff to be added but for now nothing.

Reactions: David