Apr 13, 2024
Date of Application: 04/13/2024
Member Identification Number: 31444

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: parish
Discord Username: parishhh0078
Roblox Username: AnnLee2131
Country / Timezone: USE/EST

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[X] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?

Im interested in joining this community because I am a Police Officer IRL and me and my son enjoy to play on good RP Servers. I have been a Police Officer for 2 years and love everything about my job and the people I serve. I would love to come here and be able to assist people and be able to educate on Police Operations!

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?

Like I has stated before, I am a IRL Police Officer who enjoys some down time with my kiddo. I also play Fivem, where I actually have my own server with over 18k people in it. I would love to be able to teach others about my job and the good it has to offer.
-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?

I would pull over and allow the Officer to approach my vehicle. I would then proceed to give him my License and Registration and inform him of any firearms I may hold within the vehicle. I would then allow him to proceed to run my information as I remained in the vehicle. I would wait until I received my ticket and proceed to pull off once the officer is back in his vehicle.
-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?

I would first get the ID of any individual who wants to touch a firearm due to the legality of owning a firearm. I would then proceed to ensure the customer went through FBI Backround checks. I would then ensure they paid for the firearm and would allow them to proceed to take the firearm.
-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)

It depends where i am located when the gun is pulled... For Instance.. Im sitting on the couch and a gun is pulled by someone infront of me, I am going to fear for my life and proceed to comply with them until I can get somewhere to call 911 nd get Law Enforcement there.

If I was like upstairs, and I was armed, I would call 911, and inform them that I do have a firearm and will protect myself, I would then wait upstairs in a safe area until LEO go ton scene. If they started shooting, I would proceed to assist the LEO in neutralizing the threat.
-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
I will be honest, i never heard this term before and would like it explained.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[X] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[X] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[X] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[X] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[X] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)