Status
Not open for further replies.

ronjon35

May 8, 2023
Roblox Username: swatboss224

Discord ID: (902369439545180180)

RP Name: N/a

Ban Length: Permanent

Occurrence of ban: 6/12/23 (Around 12:00 - 3)

Banning Staff Member: N/a
(ID gained on the given website)

Reason Of Ban: RDM 4x

Why I should be unbanned? I was being pursued by multiple cops who were trying to kill me, this led to a gun fight in which I won. The cops continued to pursue me even after the gun fight, this led to me going and hiding, during this time I had stopped shooting and tried to just lose the heat, this is when I was teleported to an admin, and they were saying I was the one rdming them. I was very confused at the situation and have not gotten any valid reasons or responses on the actual reason for my ban and feel as though it was handled unjustly. I have also spent robux and money on this game and feel as though it was a waste as I played towards the beginning of this games development and supported it towards the beginning and have not been able to play and enjoy the game for a while. I have a new understanding of the rules of the game and will learn to play closer adhering to the rules. Thank you and please unban me.

APPEALED ACCEPTED

Hello,

We're pleased to inform you after a thorough review of your appeal, your ban will be lifted. However, it's crucial that you closely follow our rules and guidelines moving forward. Failure to comply may result in actions being taken, and appealing a subsequent permanent ban could prove significantly more challenging. Your ban was initially for Mass Random Death Match (MRDM) and Team Killing (TK). Below, you'll find a link to our guidelines and rules. We strongly recommend taking the time to familiarize yourself with these to avoid future incidents.

LINK: https://mountaininteractive.com/forums/rules-information.5/

MOUNTAIN INTERACTIVE CORP.

Sincerely,

Junius0007

/ Super Admin / T & E Deputy Director / Customer Support / Corporate

1149138043039649843.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.