permanently ban , johnny boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_delicious22

Gold VIP
  • Jun 9, 2023
    Brazil-South America.
    Roblox Username: (@john_delicious22)  Discord ID (billy_gross): Your name RP:(walter white) Ban Duration:permanently | Banned team member (X): Reason for ban: (FRP x4, TA x4, NITRP x4, RDM x1, CR x3).
    Video- 🎞-[https://youtu.be/f3vo6Mg9l-E]. |

I was in the game and ended up arresting a player along the way for killing a police officer 
    and he made it clear that he didn't want to do the RP regularly anyway. I took him to prison, when I arrived at the police station 
    I went to apply the reason for his arrest and he did the reset so I thought he was doing [LTAA] and I arrested him again and again but without knowing that he was free to go, 
    then After trying, I ended up killing him because he was bugged and I thought he had bothered me because of the [LTAA], but no, he was just free to go and I honestly didn't know about the system that paid to get out of prison, 
    I only found out after I asked the staff who banned me and they explained everything to me, I was wrong and came here to politely ask for the unban and that will never happen again and anyone who knows me as Jhonny Boy knows that 
    I'm not one to do things wrong in the game. 

[I sincerely hope that the mountain team understands me because I didn't do it on purpose, I just made a mistake that will never happen again😪]       🎁god bless everyone and merry christmas🎉🎇

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we have concluded that we'll be reducing it to 1 day.

After reviewing your ban and questioning you on the situation, I believe that you have made a mistake and deserve to be unbanned.

In the future, have an open mind about game mechanics, and do not hesitate to ask any questions in our discord server or on the forums.

You have already served the ban for 7 days, so I will be lowering it to one more day as a treat for New Years.

For any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Happy Holidays,

Best Regards,

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.