• Feb 4, 2024
    Space
    1. Username: Playsyea_ea
    2. Months / Years in Mountain Interactive: 9 months almost a year
    3. Moderation History? Y/N Yes
    4. Staff / Frmr. Staff? Y/N No

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type Platinum
    2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: One Year Including that being lifetime.
    3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No
    4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? Kind ash gave me the 2021 tahoe and i got a TRX for free cause of the website being down.

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]
    1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10 A ten I would say.

2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10? 9 wish we could get some better ones but overall we get most stuff
    3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership? I have no cons of the purchasing
    4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership? I purchased lifetime back in 2023 or 2022 when VV existed and now plat is my lifetime.
    5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it? Yes i feel like it's worth the price with the perks
    6. What's your favorite perk of the membership? Getting access to tons of teams.
    7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership? I really have no least favorite.
    8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable? Im fine with anything.
    9. How do you feel about our prices? They are good but I feel like it can be lowered a bit.