[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type Platinum
2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: 2 years 10 months
3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No
4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? Yes, Lost count

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10? 8.5
2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10? 7
3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership? Yes
4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership? More accessibility
5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it? Not at all, I love Mountain Interactive, a Very interactive community ( Pun intended )
6. What's your favorite perk of the membership? Teams others can't get on it helps keep better roleplay more realistic
7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership? I don't think there is one.
8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable? More Federal Teams and maybe MI Premium vehicles for other teams.
9. How do you feel about our prices? Never had to worry about prices since I bought Lifetime.

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in Perris? Honestly, I would say an overall 7 out of 10
2. Do you believe moderation performs well? Sometimes.
3. How do you feel Perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up) = It is consistently being updated and developed into a better game so I can't complain about it.

Signed PokiWeston

Reactions: David