Problems with The Game

LegoMasterDuhh

Apr 25, 2024
Before I start I just want to say I love Perris California and the Roleplay behind I have been playing it for probably almost 3 years if I remember. It has a different aspect all around it that makes it stand out from other roleplay games. The only issue is you are not anymore, unfortunately, I've started to see y'all have become super strict on stuff like crime and mischievous acts that you are supposed to do in the RP it's what makes it fun. But when you get banned over causing a firefight with someone else or doing a gang war it's starting to become a problem. Because I personally play as a sheriff and running into those fights is always so much fun. But here is a rundown of what I would fix to make the game better for everyone.

• Bring back gamepasses first off, this whole subscription stuff is a scam because you're taking more money from us and giving us less. Instead of us just being able to spend 1k or 2k robux on CHP to have it forever we are stuck paying 10 bucks which is about 1k robux a month just to play that and some other factions.

• Bring back the old crash effects, That was my favorite part where I would slam into my buddy's car on accident or in a violent car chase and I hit a pole and it just went all black its the funniest thing ever. I know there were probably some issues where someone would hit something just right, But that's realistic for cars you can set off people air bags with a good punch or a small whack of a baseball bat.

• More ways to make money/ More nonsubscription requiring jobs. Nobody is here to drop 10 bucks a month to play a Roblox game its not what roblox is its a community of people making games for other people for basically free. Without having stuff for people who can't play takes a huge hit on your player count because people get bored or there is no reason to play.

• Fix you're discord and Mountain interactive website to make it more accessible to the community, I don't if it is because I am stupid or it's just you guys because I can't find a single place to chat or report stuff in discord which makes it hard for people to connect because a lot of people don't want to do the website stuff because people are scamming and all we could know yall could be a bunch of 14-year-olds stealing peoples info. So I would stick to the discord because it worked in the past. Stop making stuff harder on yourself by trying to go over the top for something you don't have to.

• Also, start acting like a company if you're going to be a company, listen to the people and see what they enjoy the most, and stop only chasing for the dollar because so far y'all are getting greedy and going down a bad road. I mean shoot the map for Perris isn't even accurate and you all have made other maps with better detail and more work in months and yall have been working on this for a few years to my knowledge.

I mean nothing to insult you but get your guys to act together if your heart is really set on making a game to bring people together and look at the community more than yourselves.
Thank you for your time.

Hello, You're new here, and we are happy to have you on the website!

I don't mean to be harsh, but you aren't a longstanding community member yet. We've operated with our subscription system for nearly two years now. That's how we function; we can't sustain offering a $2.00 lifetime CHP Team game pass. We aim to deliver top-notch entertainment and ensure we stay afloat financially. We're committed to continuing to provide content that our community loves.

I see your points and agree with the following: Reintroducing car crashes affects more in-game jobs. We value all suggestions from our community, but it's important to note that not all of them are feasible or align with our current plans. We operate with a clear vision and strategy, and the subscription method is crucial. It allows us to continue hiring the creators to deliver the quality content we aim for.

Thank you!

Best regards,
David

Upvote 0