Question about Perris V3

Captain_Man2014

US Army Veteran, Future Criminal Defense Attorney!
Management
Super Admin
Platinum VIP
Sep 10, 2023
Astoria, Oregon
How will joining any Law Enforcement agency in Perris V3 work?

I have heard you will need to take a written test before being able to join. Is that something that can be done in game or on the forums somewhere or will we be required to speak to a staff member before being able to join any LEO agency?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe there is any test requirement for Perris, the upcoming project Southbay is going to require you being whitelisted by the Staff Team by going through a fairly basic training in game. Hope this Answers your question!

Upvote 0
I believe within Perris V3, which launches in a couple hours, you will be required to take a short in-game test if you try to switch to LEO teams or at the LEO station you're trying to apply for. It will display on a screen GUI, and you simply answer basic questions.

Some of the questions will ask about traffic laws, what to do in certain situation, etc etc etc. Ash has assured everyone that they aren't that difficult, so it's not anything you'll have to study for, just have basic knowledge of how to RP as a LEO and you'll be fine.

I hope this answers your question.

Upvote 0