RDM/SI Unban Request

ItzD3nis_

Feb 24, 2024
Houston, Texas
Roblox Username: ItzD3nis
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): None
Your RP Name: Denis McConnell

Ban Length: Permanently Banned (until Feb 25, 2132)
Banning Staff Member: @DarkX_Division
Ban Reason:
RDM x1, SI x1
Why I should be unbanned: (I originally wrote this when I got banned and applied the first time, I thought they were talking about the scene that I killed the cop in, I understand now I was involved in a hostage situation and I helped the cops enter the home and get rid of the hostage taker before that. I'll write that after my original explanation.)

First of all, contrary to the report of scene interference, the scene was in fact mine. An officer had gone rogue after a vehicle incident (Which you can see by my undercover car being halfway into the rear of his car), creating a volatile situation. My actions were aimed at de-escalating the conflict and going about my day, but the officer in question kept going until my life was threatened with a firearm. I believe he and I acted accordingly, as outlaws and criminals, and stopped the threat before we saw the face of Jesus himself.

(Edited, Mar 25) I had seen a scene at the housing near Bank of America, and I wanted to see if I could get some shenanigans going, maybe end my original fake cop plan since it was late. I went to the home, helped them breach and killed the hostage taker, and then a high-ranking officer at the RPD noticed me and talked to me, he didn't believe me and took me away, but he didn't take me to jail, he took me to the house and made a great RP out of it. He tied me up, took my stuff, asked a bunch of questions and then lit the home on fire, leaving me to die. The FD came and took the fire out, and the arsonist acted as an assassin, and tried to kill me throughout the day, until he left.

Next order of business regarding my charge of RDM. I want to emphasize that my actions were due to a desire to protect my partner-in-crime, who was aiding me with my fake cop shenanigans & was crucial to my operations. I got into an accident with the other officer that had first been shot by my partner, since he was threatening my life with a gun. My partner, wearing the orange and white, was being targeted by the reporting player after the first shots rang out and was on the verge of death, and so I saved him by taking the life of the reporting officer, 'Walter White'. This would be called "defense of others", and is a real law, although it was against LEO.

I acknowledge the violations reported, and I take full responsibility. Moving forward, I will make sure to abide by the rules and make sure that I play respectfully and become aware and mindful of others to make sure more similar incidents do not occur in the future.

Time of Occurrence: 2/25/2024, 5:47:41 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: my partner, and three other involved officers. More than 7 at the hostage situation, one of them being staff/mod.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

(Reporting user's included evidence: https://photos.onedrive.com/share/3...8!75359&authkey=!AHOVvnn9rKkFoJU&ithint=video)