Status
Not open for further replies.

X0AAR

Apr 27, 2023
Roblox Username:X0AAR
Discord ID 1035329846529753119
Your RP Name: collin adams

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: itsgreysonnn

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional)

Give us an Incident Description: I pulled over the user for running a red light user was being argumentive and was refusing identifcation the user was attempted rdm'd by a sheriff proceeded to kill the sheriff & and killing me was unjustified

What rules / offences did the player break:
RDM & Team killing
How long do you think the player be punished for: 1 day Ban

Time of Occurrence: Wed Mar 20 23:58:06 2024

Roblox Username:X0AAR
Discord ID 1035329846529753119
Your RP Name: collin adams

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: itsgreysonnn

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional)

Give us an Incident Description: I pulled over the user for running a red light user was being argumentive and was refusing identifcation the user was attempted rdm'd by a sheriff proceeded to kill the sheriff & and killing me was unjustified

What rules / offences did the player break:
RDM & Team killing
How long do you think the player be punished for: 1 day Ban

Time of Occurrence: Wed Mar 20 23:58:06 2024
My guy. Your idiot friend shot me and almost killed me. You also pulled your gun and attempted to shoot me. This whole thing wouldnt have started if you didnt pull me over for TURNING LEFT ON A GREEN LIGHT.

Upvote 0
It isnt my friend firstly and i pulled it on him not you
How come its pointed at me then? You pulled me over for a pointless reason cause you thought that since your light was red, mine was red. Thats not how traffic lights work. If yours is red, mine will obviously be green since i was on the adjacent road. I turned left on a green light and you stopped me for it, which would make the stop pointless

Upvote 0
i didnt even have it out for a second to point at him you can se ein the clip u executed me right away because u were mad i pulled u over for running a red
You literally pointed it at me. I had to defend myself since he was gonna shoot me dead and you were gonna finish it. I wasn't mad. You both were out to kill me. You clearly have no idea how traffic laws work, otherwise you wouldn't have stopped me. I turned left on green. that light was not red. Yours was.

Upvote 0
epic

Upvote 0
Greetings @X0AAR ,

REPORT ACCEPTED

I do ask that you refrain from arguing in these forums.
Your player report has been taken into consideration after reviewing the evidence in .25 playback speed, I've gone ahead and moderated this player.

We appreciate the report you've sent out, making us a better community for the future.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.