Status
Not open for further replies.

western3021

Mar 8, 2024
Roblox Username: R_4iders
Discord ID: 1213948066860896296
Your RP Name: Connor Allen

Dear MI,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for my recent actions that resulted in team killing, specifically killing a Game Admin. I understand that my behavior was completely inappropriate and disrespectful, and I deeply regret my actions.

First and foremost, I want to acknowledge the impact of my actions on you and the entire gaming community. I am fully aware that team killing is not only disruptive but also goes against the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship. It was never my intention to cause harm or create a negative atmosphere within the game.

I also want to express my deepest remorse for targeting and eliminating a Game Admin. As an individual responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players have an enjoyable experience, the Game Admins deserve nothing but respect and gratitude for the hard work they put in. My actions were a direct betrayal of that respect, and I understand the disappointment and frustration it must have caused.

I fully accept the consequences of my actions and understand that there may be repercussions, such as temporary or permanent bans, for my behavior. I want to assure you that I have taken this incident as a wake-up call, and I am committed to making amends and learning from my mistakes.

Moving forward, I pledge to be more mindful of my actions and to always treat fellow players and Game Admins with the respect and kindness they deserve. I will make a conscious effort to promote a positive and inclusive gaming environment, and to contribute to the overall enjoyment of the game for all players.

Once again, I want to express my sincerest apologies for team killing and specifically targeting a Game Admin. I understand the gravity of my actions and the impact they have on the gaming community. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me the chance to prove that I have learned from this experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I truly appreciate your understanding, and I hope that we can move forward from this incident with mutual respect and a renewed commitment to a positive gaming experience.

APPEAL ACCEPTED / With One-Strike Policy Implied until April 9, 2024

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it will be lifted with a One-Strike Policy until April 9,2024. If you receive any violation before April 9, 2024, it will result in a permeant ban.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Thank you kindly,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.