Not open for further replies.
Roblox Username: skonyc
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 1218380437668495410
Your RP Name: Aaliyah Anderson

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member @Officer_ColeSlaw

Ban Reason:
NITRP
Why I should be unbanned: Hey, so the NITRP was for me shooting a gun while I was tased. I am really sorry and I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't really know that being tased would make me unable to use my gun in the moment, but after I did that I realized what I had done and I am 100% within the wrong. I am very sorry, and I have reviewed my actions and now, I will think more within the moment before doing something rather than thinking after. I will make sure this does not happen again as I want to make perris a more enjoyable and roleplay-like experience for newcomers and everyone in general!

Time of Occurrence:
3/20/2024, 12:36 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that I know of.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I have read, understood, and followed the ban appeal rules.

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we have concluded that we will be lifting it.

After reviewing your ban and questioning you on the situation, I believe that you have made a mistake and deserve to be unbanned.

In the future, have an open mind about game mechanics, and do not hesitate to ask any questions in our discord server or on the forums.

For any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.