Nicholas_theagent10

Feb 27, 2024
Roblox username: nicholash567

Discord ID: 1184257746623807508

Your rp username: N/A

Ban Length: Permanently

Banning staff member: N/A

Ban Reason: RDM X1 Class D

Why I should be unbanned: I was not fully aware of the hard rp rules you guys had on bans. As so I did not and partly still do not know the reason for my ban like what I did. This has been my 4th or 5th apeal I have made, and as you can see I do really like this game and would like to continue. Before this in all my ban appeal I have made I was still not 100% clear on the certain rules you guys had, as they where pretty complicated or at least for me (I'm on the spectrum), if you guys good give some simpothy that would be great. I've now realized thru other simular roblox games ive played, that "Once you die, you forget everything, as such anything that happens is erased. What matters is what happens when you're alive." As such, I have shot people before due to what they did before to me, as I did not notice I could not do that, I've learned a "NLR". I promise I have learned my actions and what caused my ban, and promise not to ever repeat my actions.

Time of Occurrence: February 28, 2024

Read, understood, and followed ban apeal rules?: Y

Greetings @Nicholas_theagent10 ,

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.