samdog05 Whitelist Application

samdog05

Gold VIP
Apr 8, 2023
Date of Application: [04/15/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [3197] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [samdog05]
Discord Username: [engineer]
Roblox Username: [samdog05]
Country / Timezone: [USA/EST]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?

To have a more realistic roleplay setting than the public Perris servers. As we all know the shootouts every 5 seconds is not fun or realistic at all.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?

I have many years of ROBLOX & FiveM roleplay experience. I was a LEO in 2 FiveM communities before leaving the GTA V side of RP. I would like to bring over my FiveM LEO experience and other FiveM roleplay experience to Mountain Interactive,

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?

I would sit in my vehicle and wait for the officer to approach me, I would wait for the officer to make contact and then comply with his requests by getting my license and other related documents out of my glovebox. I would hand them to the officer and wait for any more instructions.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?

I would welcome to the customer to the store and ask them if they need any help or would like to see any weapons. If they say yes I would help them and hopefully make a successful transaction.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)

I would play it off and go to the restroom and then dial 911 on my cellphone and inform the operation what is happening. I would stay hidden until officers arrive and wait for commands. I would comply with any and all commands.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?

Realistic grammar depends. Most of the time I do my interactions like so; -I'd place my hand on top of the vehicle and tap on the glass with my flashlight-

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[*] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[*] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[*] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[*] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)