Samstag00 Whitelist application

SWISS0011

Apr 29, 2023
Switzerland
Date of Application: [19/04/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [8293] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [SWISS0011]
Discord Username: [.coolboy24]
Roblox Username: [Samstag00]
Country / Timezone: [Switzerland, MESZ]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I would like to be in a realistic Role-play game that is not just a copy of something else, and I've quite GTA role-play and want to try Roblox role-play.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
Maybe some realistic working for the police or another faction.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a role-play setting? I would pull over and greet the officer, and then ask what's the problem, officer? If he asks me to step out or give him the license, I would listen and do so.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I would ask for the Money first and be sure he gave me the right amount of money, then give him/her the Firearm.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details) I would try to hide if I hear him, so I can call 911, but if I don't, I would listen to him what he is saying and not try to get killed. If I am able to hide and call 911 I would tell them my location and try to stay *Calm*, so the shooter doesn't find me.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
To not make spelling mistakes and just talk how u would normally would like in real life.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[*] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[*] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[*] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[*] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)