Stormswrld

Titanium VIP
Apr 11, 2023
Roblox Username: Stormswrld
Discord ID: 549712677325242368

REPORTING CONTENTS:

Staff Username: DarkX_Division

Discord Username or ID: 211526044513992704

Description Of the Incident: Officer hit their panic button, I pulled up as the suspect was driving away, I opened fire on the suspect and was jailed 5 seconds after. The reported staff member stated he "thought" he saw me rdm the suspect for no apparent reason.

Committed Offenses: Abuse of Power

Time of Occurrence: 12:40 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Part 1: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/20KjMhg4_npZsd/d1337veSDfn5?invite=cr-MSw0YjIsNzIyNjg3NTAs
Part 2: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/20Kk1QX8OhWC7P/d1337FMq6Ar9?invite=cr-MSxzclYsNzIyNjg3NTAs

Hello,

We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you've invested in submitting this report. Please be assured that we hold all of our moderators to the highest standards. We extend our apologies if this incident has caused any stress or dissatisfaction. Currently, we are conducting further investigation into this matter and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

MOUNTAIN INTERACTIVE CORP.

Sincerely,

Junius0007

/ Super Admin / T & E Instructor Overseer / Customer Support / Corporate

1149138043039649843.png

Upvote 0
Hello,

After interviewing both parties and examining the evidence, it appears that there was a misunderstanding. However, it's worth noting that upon arriving at the scene, you drew a weapon without announcing yourself. Furthermore, you didn't ask the subject to comply or surrender in order to proceed with an arrest. The moderator acted in accordance with their training and necessary procedures. Therefore, I will be voiding this incident. Thank you for your understanding.

MOUNTAIN INTERACTIVE CORP.

Sincerely,

Junius0007

/ Super Admin / T & E Instructor Overseer / Customer Support / Corporate

1149138043039649843.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.