TotallyNotWC42's Whitelist Application

wc4lol

Jun 26, 2023
Date of Application: [04/16/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [13595] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [wc4lol]
Discord Username: [wc4]
Roblox Username: [TotallyNotWC42]
Country / Timezone: [Canada, MDT (GMT-6)]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I wish to join Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community as I see it as a great place for roleplaying, and a perfect environment for first response scenarios built upon the finest development, care, and love I have seen poured into a game by the developers. For a fun experience for accessibility and roleplaying, this seems to be the right place for me.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I wish to bring my roleplaying abilities and experience to the Whitelist Community, as I have worked in a handful of acting groups and games in the past, the priority of these having been games that had to do with law enforcement of first response operations, protection organizations, military operations, and more. I do have some knowledge in LEO radio codes and tactics, but am far from perfect and wish to expand my knowledge in this group.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
If I am pulled over by law enforcement, I would immediately find a suitable location to bring the vehicle to a stop and turn the ignition off. I would keep my hands on the wheel and greet the officer, asking why I have been stopped and not making any sudden movements. If asked for license, registration, or proof of insurance on the vehicle, I would ask to reach for the glovebox to hand the officer said documents. If granted permission, I would slowly open the glovebox and hand the documents to the officer, keeping my hands visible at all times. From there, I would await further requests/orders before turning the ignition back on and driving off when or if given the all clear.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I would greet the customer and ask the figure if they are interested in buying anything like firearms or ammunition remaining calm, collective, and friendly. If they are interested, I would first begin by asking what they are looking for, like if they are interested in buying 9mm ammo, hunting rifles, handguns, helping find the right gun for self defense or hunting, etc. If they attempt to make a purchase, I would request to see identification/gun license and verify it to make sure they are trustworthy and eligible for a firearm or ammunition. If they are legit and do make a purchase, I would request the cash required to purchase said item, give change, box the item up, and hand it off to them wishing them a farewell before resuming other work I had before.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
If somebody were to unholster a firearm while present at the house party, I would attempt to run away or hide to call 911 and report the situation, giving them the description of the armed figure, the gun they had, and the address of the property. If they are too close or I am unable to evade for whatever reason, I would attempt to stay calm and raise my hands to show I am not holding any weapon and cooperate with the suspect to avoid being injured. I would not attempt to randomly make a run for it, and would only run if they went somewhere else, are restrained or detained, or leave the property.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
Realistic grammar in a roleplay scenario is essential, as it builds a sense of professionalism in the environment and gives an idea/representation of how professional or experienced said figure may be in acting. It is the process of having each message sent to have proper spelling, punctuation, correct placement of capital letters, etc.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[ ] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[*] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[*] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)