davidmckay0999

Platinum VIP
  • Aug 30, 2023
    Roblox Username: whitehousechief
    Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): DavidMcKay0009
    Your RP Name: David McKay

Warn issuing Staff Member: Glocky

Warning Reason:
    I was warned for breaking Peacetime rules by driving in a stolen police vehicle whilst peacetime was activated.

Why I should have the warning expunged: I believe that my warning should be expunged because at the time of the incident, I had stolen the vehicle approximately 10 minutes before peacetime was activated. I had planned to steal the vehicle, and then send 10 minute updates to the police on discord. I had sent one image, and then started driving the vehicle around like normal, as to not draw attention to myself when peacetime was activated. At the time, I did not think about my actions and how they fulfilled the criteria for technically starting a priority. I had no intention of starting a priority and breaking PT Rules. However, I always thought a priority was an incident which required a large police presence response an example being a bank robbery.

I understand that my actions were crossing the line as I was in a stolen police vehicle during peacetime. I would like to sincerely apologise for my actions and believe me when I say, I have learnt from my mistake, and I have reread all of the rules for the server and know exactly what I can and cannot do. I really hope that this appeal is successful. I was informed that because of my warning, my chance of becoming a moderator was no longer available. I really hope that you accept my apology and can forgive my actions.

Yours sincerely,
    David McKay

Time of Occurrence: I believe the incident occurred on Wednesday, the 3rd of April at approximately between 01:00 AM and 01:10 AM Greenwich Meridian Time.
    Additional members involved/witnessing: None to my knowledge.

Read, understood, and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes, I have read, understood and followed all of the rules stated for the appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Upvote 0
    Greetings @davidmckay0999 ,

Apologies for the delay;

Your appeal has been denied as the staff member does not wish for this kick to be lifted from your moderation history.
    For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.