www.roblox.com
Date of Application: [27/03/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [30432] *

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [jamcrain]
Discord Username: [Mr. Jameson]
Roblox Username: [jamcrain]
Country / Timezone: [USA/CST]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I have been playing the games of mountain interactive and I want to bring a better experience to the game for all of the players.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I want to bring LEO Roleplay into the game, and I want to do some FD Roleplay also.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
I would wait for the officer to step out of his vehicle and approach my door, I would hand him my documents that are necessary for a traffic stop.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I would make sure the person(s) is of age to buy a weapon in the state of California, I would then get his license and get the payment of the weapon.
-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
I would hide away in a closet, empty room, bathroom and call 911, from there I would tell the police the address, the suspects location, and where I am located. I would calmly wait for the police to arrive let them arrest the suspect, then I would come out with my hands up.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
Its like you are a narrator ex. He opens the door and the man is angry as he walks in.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[*] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[*] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[ *] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.

Date of Application: [27/03/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [30432] *

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [Connor]
Discord Username: [du9.]
Roblox Username: [23sheabear]
Saudi-Arabia/ Timezone: [KSA/CST]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I have been playing the games of mountain interactive and I want to bring a better experience to the game for all of the players.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I want to bring LEO Roleplay into the game, and I want to do some FD Roleplay also.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
I would wait for the officer to step out of his vehicle and approach my door, I would hand him my documents that are necessary for a traffic stop.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I would make sure the person(s) is of age to buy a weapon in the state of California, I would then get his license and get the payment of the weapon.
-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
I would hide away in a closet, empty room, bathroom and call 911, from there I would tell the police the address, the suspects location, and where I am located. I would calmly wait for the police to arrive let them arrest the suspect, then I would come out with my hands up.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
Its like you are a narrator ex. He opens the door and the man is angry as he walks in.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[ *] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.

Upvote 0