V4 Perris Revamp Heliport Concept

prestyn35

Titanium VIP
Apr 14, 2023
With the map being revamped, I think it would be a good time to make it realistic and if we could if there is within Perris. Make the current Helipads more so a Heliport. A wide area fenced off instead of just a small area. This area ensures people are at a safe distance.

This and the fact that the AMR Helipads are open to the civilians to walk into any time is unsafe in the real world. It would atleast be behind a fence with a keypad to ensure safety and avoid people stealing, or even fenced in at the carport so only authorized people can enter.

With this Heliport idea the high rise helipads can remain if wished but some could be ground level to allow things like AMR to unload people injured on a stretcher safer then going down a vertical ladder...
You can also add this next to the hospital to allow AMR to land next to the hospital like in real life if we ever get an Interior to the Hospital next to RPD.

This Being said, Having proper heliports for places like CHP or AMR and the Hospital can work well with RP Stance. Sheriff is an exception being it's on a roof....

(Reason not so much important but overall is important: Helicopters require a general space to ensure they can take off and land safely without blasting the downforce winds from the main rotors to the general public, when you approach or walk to an active aircraft you have to crouch incase the rotors swing at you by pilot mistake so your not chopped up like darth maul. This can be seen when landing as you fly over the highway at an Altitude of 75 feet and decending to land at AMR. The winds would push and or cause some sort of trouble with the trucks and or cars IRL and hence most don't have it set up like that but allow a said space to ensure the pilot can hover without being above a highway or road or a flightpath to land without being over a highway. and yes this also refers back to the idiots landing on the gas station roofs and what not that are not made for helicopters to land on. Sheriff is the only exception as it was Designed to have a helicopter on it.)

Do not pull up the reason "Oh just hover about the pad and lower your altitude" irl decending while not moving in any direction but down would cause the rotors above you would not have enough flowing from topside to underneath and a whole bunch of Bullshit other reasons I could explain but be too detailed for (brain rot SRU) people to understand. If you know you know.
1710650554416.png

1710650258975.png

Upvote 0
Under Review, Building Team Notified
I have some information if you would wish to view and review over in terms of design wise as well. Unsure if you would like to view it but I may as well attach.

This Article is the

California Code of Regulations
Title 21 - Public Works
Division 2.5 - Division of Aeronautics (Department of Transportation)
Chapter 2 - Airports and Heliports
Article 4 - Design Standards, Heliports Only
Section 3551 - Heliport Design Standards

This Article is in reference to the California Code regulations as it states for the Heliport design standards, there is more information but I may as well share the main required info here in this reply for the building team and you guys if you wish and if have not found this as of yet.

No you don't have to go all out but if you want to then go ahead I am happy to give an extra 150USD but up to you. This just shows a relitive to parts of what I mean.

An Image is also attached incase you do not want to view the link of it showing what some of it says.
You can also may as well remove the Anonymous part of this post and the poster David.

Have a great day and I wish you and your team best of luck on this new map! Cannot wait!!!!!!
1711872732164.png

Upvote 0